viernes, 12 de febrero de 2010

LET'S LISTEN TO SOME MUSIC


___ not a perfect person
There's many thing I wish ________
But I continue ________
I never meant_______ those things to you
And so I have to say before ______
That I just ___________

_______ a reason for me
To change who I used _____
A reason to _______ over new
And the reason is you

I'm sorry that I ______ you
____ something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I ____ you through
I wish I could ______ it all away
And be the one who _______ all your tears
That's why I need you to ______

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used _____
A reason to _____ over new
And the reason is you (x4)

_____ not a perfect person
I never meant _____ those things to you
And so ________ before _____
That I just____________

_________ a reason for me
To change who I used ____
A reason to start over new
And the reason ______

I've found a reason to ____
A side of me you _________
A reason for all that _____
And the reason ______